Ericson Sailboat 30+ – 1982 – $11,000 (Pultneyville Yacht Club)
Great boat, can be ready for new owner to enjoy, needs a little TLC. Always in freshwater, this easy sailing cruiser is an excellent choice for a family or can be single handed.
- Sleeps 5, Functional Galley, Navigation Station, Microwave, Marine Toilet.
- Mainsail w/cover – Odessey, 100% Furling Jib – Odessey, 150% Genoa
- Universal Atomic Diesel 16 HP w/gauge, Bilge Blower, Dual batteries w/ switch, battery Charger (portable), Shore Power – 30 Amp- 50’ cord
- Pedestal steering w/ compass & table, Dodger – new 2011, Cockpit cushions, Danforth Anchor w/chain and rope, swim ladder.
- Autohelm-Ray Marine ST4000 (2001), Horizon Depth Sounder, Ray Jefferson VHF 5000M.
- Steel Cradle.